- Correa provides more fireworks for the Hooks
- Cats' Murphy caps two-homer night with a walk-off
- Red-hot Peraza legs out a triple for G-Braves
- Judge gives it a ride for the Thunder
- Franco goes yard, fueling IronPigs' romp
- Naturals' Starling crushes first Double-A homer
- Z's Misch hits PCL-record four straight batters
- Hooks' Correa plays hero with walk-off double
- Chiefs' den Dekker lays out to make the play
- Marrero gives Barons a walk-off win
- Urrutia makes a diving catch for the Tides
- Biscuits' O'Conner slugs first career slam
Astros GM Jeff Luhnow suggested Carlos Correa could be promoted to Triple-A by the end of May. The Astros' top prospect stayed on course by homering on another three-hit night.
Dodgers No. 7 prospect Jose De Leon struck out 12 -- one shy of the club record and two from tying his career high-- and allowed one hit over seven shutout innings for Rancho Cucamonga.
In this week's Stock Watch, a look at Cincinnati outfielder Phillip Ervin, who has put a wrist injury and confidence issues behind him during a red-hot start with the Daytona Tortugas.
Fans in Hickory will try to eat, among other things, four hot dogs in 60 seconds, while Toledo fans will take a more leisurely route in sampling local treats. Plus, it's Mother's Day!
- Amidst speculation, Hooks' Correa stays hot
- Stock Watch: Reds' Ervin healthy and hitting
- Hurlers Giolito, Lopez ready to join Potomac
- Braves' Peraza compared to Ichiro after big game
- Quakes' De Leon fans 12, holds Rawhide to one hit
- Notebook: McKinney perfects swing for Cubs
- Notebook: Meadows feels aligned for Bucs
- Aussie Cooper breaks new ground with Visalia
MLB.TV: Live Now
Players of the Week